Hello Hello - Recruiting Board

When the #1 thread on the Iowa Recruiting Board is rumors about JR
possibly talking to The U, it's time to start a NEWS thread

NEWS about Recruiting here.

IOWA Recruiting..........Big Weekend on January 24, 2015

Let Er RIP................

Surprised Iowa hasn't looked at Peter Jok's brother as a potential LB or rush DE recruit. He played on Dowling's state championship team. He's big and fast with an obvious mean streak. Very raw - he hasn't played football for very long, but ton of talent. Must be some academic issues.

Surprised Iowa hasn't looked at Peter Jok's brother as a potential LB or rush DE recruit. He played on Dowling's state championship team. He's big and fast with an obvious mean streak. Very raw - he hasn't played football for very long, but ton of talent. Must be some academic issues.
Yeah, what this program really needs right now is another 0-star in-state project that might pan out 4 years from now. That'll get us back on track.

If we can get 2-3 of the unsigned in this pic I like this class more and more. I think we need some speed and size next week but this class will be ok.
Most of the unsigned kids here have no major offers from anyone. I get that Daniels is supposed to be big time, but we are a longshot at best there. We're fighting Eastern Michigan, Western Illinois, and Old Dominion for a few of those guys, plus a kid that Wisconsin is trying to get to walk-on. This class is a disaster no matter how you look at it.

Last edited:
Why do I get the feeling in the short time you've been here you might be a visitor from another Juco website located in Ames.
I'm going to take this opportunity to point out that you have BY FAR the stupidest avatar picture that I've ever seen, anywhere on the Internet. Congratulations.

doc/holi/hawk's avatar is a picture of the character Doc Holiday from the movie "Wyatt Earp". Probably your most fav movie and character, docholihawk?

The Earp brothers were from Iowa before they moved to Tombstone. I guess earphawk sounds too much like something you might do after too many beers.

Last edited:
I'm going to take this opportunity to point out that you have BY FAR the stupidest avatar picture that I've ever seen, anywhere on the Internet. Congratulations.

Here's a little life lesson for you. It's better to have people wonder why you didn't talk than to wonder why you did.

Latest posts