Heaven Forbid, but who do you think is most likely to take down Iowa?

What team has the best chance to take down Iowa?

• Maryland

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Penn St

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Purdue

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Wisconsin

• Northwestern

• Minnesota

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illinois

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nebraska

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • BTT game (if applicable)

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Ok, here's what's going to happen. We will beat Penn St. with a last second field goal. We will then have a couple 8-10 point wins over Purdue and Wisconsin. We come into the Northwestern game at number 3 in the nation. NW trots some 5'10" slightly overweight dude out at QB and he proceeds to absolutely shred Iowa with his arm and his legs. Guys that run a 5.5 40 are catching 5 yard passes over and over and over. Our running game averages 1.5 yards a carry and we lose 13-10.
I wish I could say this was impossible, but my decades of Hawk Fandom tell me otherwise lol

Never been so happy to be wrong as about Maryland, total posers! I think we handle Penn State, the next game that I worry about is Whiskey if they change QB. Running the table? As an Iowa fan, I just can‘t let myself dream that Big. On the other hand I didn’t think I would ever see the Cubs win the World Series. A replay of the Michigan St./Iowa Championship game would be cool. But this time we stuff them at the 1 As time expires.

Latest posts