HC Openings 2022

Who's going where?
Deion to GT?

Opportunity for Brian to move up....somewhere else?
IDK if your just being hopeful or what but Brian isnt going anywhere as long as Daddy is around so just give it up. What makes you think in any world that a high profile job would even want to interview him he has no qualifications to be a high major school coach. You just sound dumb by making such statement.

IDK if your just being hopeful or what but Brian isnt going anywhere as long as Daddy is around so just give it up. What makes you think in any world that a high profile job would even want to interview him he has no qualifications to be a high major school coach. You just sound dumb by making such statement.
A common theory wass that he was brought in to be OC, was going to go a small D1 or maybe FCS school to be head coach before getting hired to replace Kirk. I'm thinking now that it's obvious he's not going to be the next HC no matter what, so he's just hanging around to get more years of experience for his resume and then going to move on when Kirk retires.

Does Deion even have a college degree? Wasn't he famous for skipping all his classes his last year he played at FSU.

Not that a college degree is required. Maybe Auburn would not care, but I have a hunch that GT might actually might think that's important.

And if it turns out that Deion eventually got his degree, then nevermind, I guess

Does Deion even have a college degree? Wasn't he famous for skipping all his classes his last year he played at FSU.

Not that a college degree is required. Maybe Auburn would not care, but I have a hunch that GT might actually might think that's important.

And if it turns out that Deion eventually got his degree, then nevermind, I guess

You are right, didn't get a degree from FSU; but finished his requirements and earned a degree from Talladega College, a HBCU.

A common theory wass that he was brought in to be OC, was going to go a small D1 or maybe FCS school to be head coach before getting hired to replace Kirk. I'm thinking now that it's obvious he's not going to be the next HC no matter what, so he's just hanging around to get more years of experience for his resume and then going to move on when Kirk retires.
And milk it as long as possible.
Where else would he make the money he gets at Iowa?

Last edited:
Who's going where?
Deion to GT?

Opportunity for Brian to move up....somewhere else?
Brian for the time being has missed the ship. No D1 is hiring him for anything Coordinator on up. It is a catch 22. If he stays put its Iowa or bust.