Hawks vs Clowns Tix

iowahawks55

Man i just cant fathom how pricey tickets have gotten i am not goin to pay 150 bucks to go watch that beatdown i'm just scared as to how high tix are goin to get for PSU night game and OSU not gonna find one for under 250 for those games online. Everywhere i have looked online for a decent seat you have to fork out 150+ just to watch the hawks DOMINATE the CLOWNS! WTF stubhub is a monopoly and BS

I'm surprised by how many people are shocked by the asking price of tickets this season. This year it's a sellers market. How many of us applied for an additional season tickets and were denied? How many new season ticket holders are there this year? How many new season ticket applications were denied?

With the expectations and quality games at Kinnick this season, I'm actually surprised that you found tickets @ $150 for ISU.

If you don't want to pay it don't, but there are those who are going to which keeps prices up. Here's a little refresher on Supply and Demand

Supply and demand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm surprised by how many people are shocked by the asking price of tickets this season. This year it's a sellers market. How many of us applied for an additional season tickets and were denied? How many new season ticket holders are there this year? How many new season ticket applications were denied?

With the expectations and quality games at Kinnick this season, I'm actually surprised that you found tickets @ $150 for ISU.

If you don't want to pay it don't, but there are those who are going to which keeps prices up. Here's a little refresher on Supply and Demand

Supply and demand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pffff...details. Whatever...

hwkwyld.... go **** urself all i said was i couldnt believe how high they were and if u would read i said i am not going to pay it so read before you type homo. I knew they were gonna be crazy high this year considering i didnt go to the UNI game last year cause i couldnt find a ticket for under 100 for UNI c'mon get real. but more or less i just wanted to tell hwkwyld to go **** himself

hwkwyld.... go **** urself all i said was i couldnt believe how high they were and if u would read i said i am not going to pay it so read before you type homo. I knew they were gonna be crazy high this year considering i didnt go to the UNI game last year cause i couldnt find a ticket for under 100 for UNI c'mon get real. but more or less i just wanted to tell hwkwyld to go **** himself

Yeah, so that's a pretty reasonable response.....

Dually noted. BTW I'll be sure to raise one for you on Saturday as I'm walking into Kinnick for the first home game of the season. You know the season where exceptions are that Our Hawkeyes will contend for the National Championship.

Tell you what, I'll do the same thing before Ball State, Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan (taking a road trip), Michigan State, and Ohio State. I'm sorry I can't do that for you for Iowa State because I sold my tickets for over $150.

Man i just cant fathom how pricey tickets have gotten i am not goin to pay 150 bucks to go watch that beatdown i'm just scared as to how high tix are goin to get for PSU night game and OSU not gonna find one for under 250 for those games online. Everywhere i have looked online for a decent seat you have to fork out 150+ just to watch the hawks DOMINATE the CLOWNS! WTF stubhub is a monopoly and BS

You almost always can buy tickets at the game about 5 minutes before the game way cheaper than online. Buying tickets online is a scam!

LMAO well isnt that a shame you wont get to do it for the ISU game. I hope you raise it for me while your walking down on melrose and a cop bust's your *** and u dont get to go at all! just for being a ****** b/c all i said was i think tix were high IMO sorry for having one i guess

LMAO well isnt that a shame you wont get to do it for the ISU game. I hope you raise it for me while your walking down on melrose and a cop bust's your *** and u dont get to go at all! just for being a ****** b/c all i said was i think tix were high IMO sorry for having one i guess

Children Children Children.....can we stop with the B**** slapping going on here? Thanks.

*** sniff sniff *** I am pretty sure that is the smell of a ban being handed down. And the sound of this thread being locked.

Sometimes I just can't believe the things that people write on these boards... Wow!

For the record, my wife is an ISU alum and I scored 6 Endzone tickets for $12 a piece after fees for the Utah game on Oct. 9. Stubhub is only outrageous when you want to go to games that have a high demand and limited supply.

Good Lord. Its like I walked into a daycare center. All the whining and crying in here is giving me a headache. Wait till you see the price of tickets to the NU/Iowa games, it will likely make the ISU prices look like small peanuts.

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion, that's one of the great things about this country. To quote a great American "U.S.A. #1, Love it, or Leave it."

Of course that means that I'm allowed my opinion as well and mine is simply this...

It should come as no surprise to anyone that there is a high demand for Iowa tickets this season. With such a high demand people are asking for and getting top dollar for tickets. You can either pay it or not, it's your choice. You've obviously chosen not to and if you're happy with that decision so be it, but someone will, and that will keep ticket prices high.

On a personal note, I have pretty thick skin so whatever "******" and "***" mean I don't really care, but keep in mind that we have the same goal and that's to see Iowa win a National Championship this year.

I have tickets on the 40 yard line, Row 8 every year. I would NEVER sell the pair of them for less than $150. THIS year, I think I could easily get $300/seat for some of these games. That being said, I would never consider selling my tickets.

Just saying... supply and demand dude. Big expectations = big $$

When you have a great product the demand will be higher so the cost will be more.That's life live with it.I'm sure some people bought extra tickets to make a buck but I don't sell my tickets,we go to the game.

Latest posts