Hawks Dine on Turtle Soup Prediction Thread

Hawk10k

My only measurable concern with this game is the potential weather. If a rusty Iowa team coughs up a wet ball a couple of times more than normal and Maryland can get points off of those opportunities, this game might stay within two scores. Not a huge concern however as I believe the Hawks are in for a fairly easy afternoon. Extra bonus if we can play Wiegers in the fourth quarter to preserve CJ for next week. 38-19 Iowa

I hope ya'll who tailgate bring your bottles of brandy with you Saturday. Cause ain't much better in life than a shot of brandy in a good turtle soup, which I am confident the Hawks are going to serve up. 35-10 good guys, and it's not even that close.

28-24 hawkeyes, I predict some rust rather than rest and we give up a ton of yards but not too many points.

CShOGJcUkAA2QYF.jpg:large

Turtle soup is pretty good. I'll be having potato soup for my own personal tailgate. I don't have any friends coming over this week and no plans. If my computer connection works ok I look forward to being on the game thread with so many of my Hawkeye Nation brothers and sisters. Going to be a great Saturday. GO HAWKS! 38-17.

bad weather, rusty hawks, ugly game, angry turtles which keeps it interesting for awhile... Akrum is brought back to earth with a second quarter fumble in the red zone...which is good for him/us in the long run.

Hawks 24, Terps 13

Maryland has the ugliest most nauseating uniforms in the history of college football. Therefore: Hawks 34 Tortoises 14

I'm feeling confident. Rusty, injured Iowa only scores 54, since some terrapins are endangered, good ole Kirk calls off the dogs early 4th quarter and they score 24
8-0 feels so right