Hawks D-Line Out to Prove Doubters Wrong

HawkeyeHypnosis

QCTimes

From article:

A dose of ability, a dash of technique and a pinch of heart continue to be the way Morgan concocts his latest effort.

“If you can get guys to trust what you are trying to do and believe and accept that our job is to try to help them, then you have a chance,â€￾ Morgan said. “If they buy in, play with their physical tools and start playing with their heart, then you have a player.â€￾

Cooper arrived at Iowa from Washington, D.C., and the 6-2, 280-pound tackle believes he made the most of his redshirt year as he watched Daniels.

“He was like an older brother to me,â€￾ Cooper said. “We had a lot in common and he took the time to help make me a better player. He’d be telling me that I needed to be sharper when I did this or that I needed to use these types of steps to be successful at that. Those things really helped.â€￾

I think the talent is definitely there. The good thing is that the DL will have a pretty easy slate in the first 5 games to get some experience under their belt and work out the kinks. Plus having all of the first five games be home games (with the exception of No. Ill. in Chicago, but that may as well be a home game) helps as well!

Latest posts