Hawkeyes Land Speedy TX WR Gavin Holmes

Looks to be a great get for the Hawks. Eno sure knows how to recruit for the Hawks.

Rob, as quick as this class is filling up for the WR spots, do you think Martin still has a seat at the table?

Got one speedster and one big frame WR in the past day. Great job by the staff. I'm starting to understand why it took them awhile to offer Oliver Martin. They knew they'd probably get a couple of these guys in the fold and weren't sure if they'd have room. I'd still love for him to commit though. That would be a solid 3 headed steal at the WR position for this class.

Props to Eno yet again. That young man might be my favorite Hawk and he isn't even on campus yet!

I get that Martin is a hometown guy and a great story, but if Iowa has been landing their top WR targets, its not a bad thing if he ends up elsewhere.

Looks to be a great get for the Hawks. Eno sure knows how to recruit for the Hawks.

Rob, as quick as this class is filling up for the WR spots, do you think Martin still has a seat at the table?

I think Martin still has a seat at the table. That said, it won't be there forever. Cam Buckley likes us a lot as does Shamond Greenwood, who is expected to win next month. And there are others on the board.

Martin, I believe his sister is at the Olympic tryouts for swimming and the family is focused in on that this week.

Latest posts