Hawkeyes, Huskies offer Score Four Pack for Soldier Field

HawkeyeHypnosis

Huskies and Hawkeyes to Offer The Score Four Pack for Soldier Field Showdown III - Northern Illinois Official Athletic Site

From article:

DeKALB, Ill. - Thanks to a promotional opportunity with Northern Illinois University radio partner 670 The Score in Chicago, Northern Illinois and the University of Iowa will offer fans a chance to attend Soldier Field Showdown III for just $30 per ticket through the new Score Four ticket pack. The Huskies and Hawkeyes kick off the 2012 college football season on Saturday, Sept. 1 at 2:30 p.m. at the landmark Chicago stadium.

Through the Score Four Pack, sets of four tickets to certain sections in the upper level of Soldier Field are on sale now for just $120. Score Four Pack tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster by calling 1-800-745-3000 or online at Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Arts, Theater, Family, Events, more. Official Ticketmaster site. Click Here

I'm starting to think about going, and the $80 club seats sound good. The key is to be in the shade, not that I know where the shade is.

I'm starting to think about going, and the $80 club seats sound good. The key is to be in the shade, not that I know where the shade is.

The West side of Soldier Field will be shady later in the game, but it is the NIU side. Hawks got the sunnier east side.
Where are the $80 club seats available? Can you drop a linky in here??

The official Iowa release about this deal mentioned a few club seats remaining through tickermaster.

In addition to the Score Four Pack, tickets throughout the stadium remain on sale through Ticketmaster. Lower level and midfield seats are $70 each, while a small number of club seats remain for $80 each. Upper level seats outside of the four-pack area are $60 each.

The Iowa seats are pretty much all sold. It's the NIU losers who can't seem to generate any excitement in their team. Jerks. Crappy MAC school.

"o hai I gotz an 16 on my ACT and I'ma get smart at norther illannoy and make $28k LOL"

Just printed off our tickets. Going to go to this game instead of one at Kinnick even though it's same price with gas. Boys will love it, get to see the Hawks play and be in Chitown all at once. They love it there. Beach, free zoo, cheap train rides, Navy Pier, tough to beat. And only a 3.5 hour drive.

Latest posts