Hawkeyes finish rated #9 in final AP Poll

yes , amazing to see that 12-2 and # 9 ranking. But I am sure the coaches and players see what they can get done.

Cool. Honestly that's a little higher than I expected after that drubbing - but I'll take it! I figured 10-15.

Congrats to the Hawks and KF for a terrific season.

Nice!!!!! Three #8's, a #7, and a #9. Five top-ten finishes for the most unsexy program in the country. I'll take it.

I see next seasons preseason top 25 has Clemson 1, Alabama 2, Michigan 3 and I think they have Iowa at 19th. Not sure about Mich being 3rd, they have no QB

I see next seasons preseason top 25 has Clemson 1, Alabama 2, Michigan 3 and I think they have Iowa at 19th. Not sure about Mich being 3rd, they have no QB

Yeah a bit high for them but they have a transfer qb again :/. They have a lot of good peices in great coach, so top ten makes sense still.

Seems pretty obvious that Ruddock leaving a team means they win four or five more games than they did the previous year. Addition by subtraction. removing a cancer from the body letting the bad blood bleed out ...

Can't believe we hung on to a top 10 finish! That makes me a very happy Judzeehawk!!! Way to go Hawks! Looking very forward to next season! GO HAWKS!!

Latest posts