Hawkeyes Extend Offer to South Carolina's Gabe Wiznitzer

I think we know we’re not going to see another Luka for awhile. But Hawks could use a big man in this class, and this kid shows a nice skill set.

Speaking of Luka. Anyone see his new workout video where he was doing trailer deep 3s? He looks like Bohannon. Just fires them up with a pretty quick release.

Can you go wrong with a guy with a "W" and 2 Z's in his last name. And definitely Wiznit for a nickname.

I think we know we’re not going to see another Luka for awhile. But Hawks could use a big man in this class, and this kid shows a nice skill set.
A while? Likely Ever. Two time national player of the year candidates are once in a lifetime events at Iowa (and yes, I built some big assumptions into that statement)

He seems like a solid post player. I'm not expecting a Garza and the comparisons wouldn't be fair to the incoming freshman but he does seem to have similar interior moves. He might be better defensively than Garza but it's tough to tell watching videos of him playing against inferior competition.

Can we just hire Frank Garza to work with our big men from here on out? We have to have room for a "consultant" on staff right?

This isn't a bad idea and I think he would help with recruiting big men. I wish my boy was about a foot taller, I wouldn't hesitate to send my son to him for basketball instruction.

Latest posts