Hawkeyes Enjoy Triumphant Senior Day

We are unbeatable if someone other than CC can hit some shots. We have to find someone on the team who can step up when needed. My best bet is Taylor.

If only Molly hadn't gotten hurt... I'm tore up over that and I can't imagine how she and her family all must be feeling. What a shitty deal

If only Molly hadn't gotten hurt... I'm tore up over that and I can't imagine how she and her family all must be feeling. What a shitty deal
Read where McKenzie Holmes sustained an injury yesterday as well, but doesn’t appear to be as bad as Davis

Read where McKenzie Holmes sustained an injury yesterday as well, but doesn’t appear to be as bad as Davis
Yeah that's literally the worst thing ever for one of them. Hate to see anyone get hurt on Senior day. I saw replays of that hit Hannah took from that OSU gal on the sideline and we're lucky she wasn't hurt on that. The OSU gal just body checked her like a hockey player. Didn't reach out for the ball at all just blasted her. To me that shoulda been a flagrant since she wasn't going for the ball at all. That was a pretty violent hit she put on Hannah

Latest posts