Hawkeyes Bow Out Against Baylor in Elite Eight

No shame in losing to Baylor. They're going to win the whole tourney. They just had too much size. Still a great season for the ladies!

Great job by our Hawks! You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are classy and humble. Hold your heads high, ladies!

I wish Megan could have gotten 1 more rebound. Baylor didn't miss many shots to give her opportunities tho.

Nice run, we may have had the best women’s college player,unfortunately Baylor had # 2,4,6 and 8 just to much firepower.

Yep, Baylor has some very good players and their height at most positions seemed to make the hawks rush a lot of shots. Compared to earlier games Iowa's shooting was just off.

I wonder if Iowa would have went to a more inside out 3 pt shooting attack if they could have hit some early ones.

I wish Megan could have gotten 1 more rebound. Baylor didn't miss many shots to give her opportunities tho.
It was antagonizing watching the second half waiting and wanting for her to get that ONE MORE REBOUND that never came. She just missed grabbing one on multiple occasions and as you stated there wasn't an overabundance of missed shots by Baylor. Also I think she was wore down from battling their horses as a couple she ordinarily would have gotten she just didn't seem to have as much left in the tank as normal to get them. She gave all she had as always and am glad got to witness greatness in a Hawk uniform!

I read that there were just a little over 4 thousand fans at the Iowa/Baylor Bitches game Monday night. That's not good...But, that's what the NCAA get's for putting the two top seeds out east. That game should have been like in St Louis, Kansas City or Tulsa. They would have had more Iowa and Baylor twit fans along with more money coming in.