Hawkeyenation blocked at work

dmShortSaledude

Anyone else have an issue with HN being blocked? Other Hawkeye sites are working fine. Been about a week.

I did have my AV security go off a few times saying the site has suspicious activity. Now it is gone... :(

Nope, thank God. CyFan was blocked here forever until they did the same site update that HN did and now it's available here again.

I'd get to HN through Google Chrome. I think the site is fine, but not so sure about their advertising. IE doesn't block the malware sometimes found in ads as well as Chrome. Yes, malware.

Not trying to offend the owner, I'm just saying.

I'd get to HN through Google Chrome. I think the site is fine, but not so sure about their advertising. IE doesn't block the malware sometimes found in ads as well as Chrome. Yes, malware.

Not trying to offend the owner, I'm just saying.

Did you ever settle on a smartphone, G-man?

Did you ever settle on a smartphone, G-man?

I am staying put, and renewing my contract month to month. After January, I'm going to start to look at options again. This isn't the time of year that I can spend trying to unscrew different carriers, and phones. I'd expect at some point to go to Android, or I Phone, but if it is an Android, it won't be the HTC, or whatever brand that last piece of crap I tried was.