hawkeyenation app

bump

Any chance of this happening Jon? Tablets and smartphones are the wave of the future and this site is a pain in the butt on a smart phone.

There will either be an app or responsive design rollout before football starts in 2014. Not sure which.

Good because the mobile version of this site sucks and the full site on mobile I always get pop ups or redirected to the App Store for candy crush. Annoying to the point where I now rarely visit site on my phone.

Good because the mobile version of this site sucks and the full site on mobile I always get pop ups or redirected to the App Store for candy crush. Annoying to the point where I now rarely visit site on my phone.

Shoot me your mailing address and I'll send you a refund

Hey Jon, any update on releasing a new app or responsive design version? I am about ready to make the old one start working again and just keep it out of the app store so I can selfishly use it myself! Kidding, mostly…i think.

Hey Jon, any update on releasing a new app or responsive design version? I am about ready to make the old one start working again and just keep it out of the app store so I can selfishly use it myself! Kidding, mostly…i think.

Football season begins in September. Aim is before then ;)

Latest posts