Hawkeye Jerseys

RJSim4

Retro Hawkeye Jerseys

In my spare time, I like to dabble in graphic design. In anticipation of the basketball season, I am going to create some backgrounds featuring some of my favorite Hawk basketball players. I've got a couple done, however, I'm having a hard time finding some s.cripts from key years. Does anyone have a good up close shot of these jerseys? 79-80 84-85 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here are a some I've completed already.
Adam Haluska
HaluskaHome.jpg

Dean Oliver
OliverBlack.jpg

BJ Armstrong
ArmstrongHome.jpg

Roy Marble
MarbleBlack.jpg

Last edited:
I opened this thread titled "Hawkeye Jerseys" because I thought it would be about new uniforms and Dwayne was here to skewer the notion.

This thread sorely disappointed.

I opened this thread titled "Hawkeye Jerseys" because I thought it would be about new uniforms and Dwayne was here to skewer the notion.
This thread sorely disappointed.

Sorry to mislead you. I too wish we could have different jerseys...

Not sure what you've done or what you're looking for.

I'm still looking for the 79-80 s cript. Stormin going to get me some pictures of the 84-85 jersey. Just found a picture of the 86-87 jerseys. I'll be posting some of the backgrounds once I get more done.

Last edited:
Sorry to mislead you. I too wish we could have different jerseys...

I've still looking for the 79-80 s cript. Stormin going to get me some pictures of the 84-85 jersey. Just found a picture of the 86-87 jerseys. I'll be posting some of the backgrounds once I get more done.

Knock yourself out. Go get 'em!

Hey OP, are you "RJSimmons" from over on hawkeye insider?

This is from the 2010 UI Men's BB Media Guide that I had on my computer.
Caption: Front (l to r): Sandy Blom, Ken Burmeister, Jim Rosborough, Lute Olson, Tony McAndrews, Wade Jones. Middle (l to r): K. Kevin Boyle, Mark Gannon, Mike Henry, Steve Waite, Steve Krafcisin, Mike Heller, Vince Brookins. Back (l to r): Randy Norton, Greg Boyle, Mike Arens, Jon Darsee, Bobby Hansen, Ronnie Lester, Kenny Arnold, Kirk Speraw, Tom Cummings.

8140263209_99c033947f.jpg

Latest posts