Hawkeye Fan Parties/Gatherings for Orange Bowl Thread

thecaptain

Post Hawkeye Huddle- Pre Game Party at Cameo

Jon Miller here...I have hijacked this thread, Nakatomi Plaza style..

...It will be easier for people if we post those in this thread. I have merged a few of the posts related to the parties into this thread. Please make similar posts inside of this thread. If you have a party you wish to be publicized, email me and I will put it in a link in this first post, so it doesn't get lost in subsequent discussions.

Party & Hawkeye Radio Network Broadcast at the Clevelander:
http://www.bravosportsmarketing.com/...?idproduct=342

Orange Bowl Happy Hour on Sunday, 1/3
http://www.bravosportsmarketing.com/...?idproduct=341

POST HAWKEYE HUDDLE PRE ORANGE BOWL PARTY JANUARY 4TH
CAMEO NIGHT CLUB
1445 WASHINGTON AVE
MIAMI BEACH

Last edited:
Re: Post Hawkeye Huddle- Pre Game Party at Cameo

DOWNTOWN ENTERTAINMENT (CREATORS OF THE UNION, MALONES, ETC, ENCLAVE (CHICAGO) AND CUVEE (CHICAGO)) PRESENTS THE POST HAWKEYE HUDDLE PRE ORANGE BOWL PARTY JANUARY 4TH

CAMEO NIGHT CLUB
1445 WASHINGTON AVE
MIAMI BEACH

A site is being created to RSVP and those who RSVP will have free cover before 11. I will include the website information as soon as it is completed.

Dress code will not be a problem and the goal is to not have Hawkeye fans waiting in lines and being denied access! Trust me this was definitely an issue at the first Orange Bowl.

I am being told that the proceeds will benefit the Foundation

Go Hawks!!!

Bump +1 :)

GetAttachment.aspx

Last edited:

Captain I am guessing you own this place or have some connection to it.

HAWK FANS MEET UP IN FT. LAUDERDALE AT ELBOW ROOM

Any fans staying in Ft. Lauderdale area interested in Monday Night Hawkeye Party at the Famous Elbow Room. I'm checking into reserving multiple tables and other info. from owners. Let me know if interested.

Re: HAWK FANS MEET UP IN FT. LAUDERDALE AT ELBOW ROOM

yea but it's early in the evening. I'm talking a little later when people return to Ft. Lauderdale from the huddle

Hawkeye Huddle is from 3:00 to 5:00pm. Plenty of time to do something afterwards. I got my kids with me, so I'll need to find something family friendly.

Dang, your persistance is starting to get to me. Too bad I'm taking the kids this year...

There is 8 of us not far from here. Will they have a live band that night? If so, who is it and what do they play. We are very interested in hanging out here.

When it says, "reduced cover after 10," are we talking $10-$20? Thanks!

Parties in Florida

There are several parties in Florida that I wanted you to be aware of. First in Ft. Lauderdale there will be a Hawkeye Happy Hour at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty Six from 4 to 8 on Sunday.

Following the Huddle on Monday the Iowa Hawkeye Radio Orange Bowl Preview Show will be held live at The Clevelander on South Beach. This is also where there will be a large Hawkeye party from 7 pm to ???

Information regarding both of these events can be found at www.bravosportsmarketing.com

We hope to talk Jon Miller into stopping by The Clevelander and being on the radio or addressing the group.

Latest posts