Hawk Fan Gives Nebby and OSU Fans Gift

The southern border has collapsed, our national debt is out of control, the price of goods is set to go through the roof due to trade wars with China and now Mexico, the Middle East is about to blow, economists predict we are on the verge of a global economic collapse, tens of thousands of Americans went to bed last night without a home due to bad weather and flooding, and BTN is exorcised about a fucking foul ball???????

Beam me up Scotty...

Last edited:
The southern border has collapsed, our national debt is out of control, the price of goods is set to go through the roof due to trade wars with Japan and now Mexico, the Middle East is about to blow, economists predict we are on the verge of a global economic collapse, tens of thousands of Americans went to bed last night without a home due to bad weather and flooding, and BTN is exorcised about a fucking foul ball???????

Beam me up Scotty...

But...outrage culture. Gotta be offended

The southern border has collapsed, our national debt is out of control, the price of goods is set to go through the roof due to trade wars with China and now Mexico, the Middle East is about to blow, economists predict we are on the verge of a global economic collapse, tens of thousands of Americans went to bed last night without a home due to bad weather and flooding, and BTN is exorcised about a fucking foul ball???????

Beam me up Scotty...
Big10 didn’t make a big deal about it; they were chuckling. USA Today and NCAA made a bigger deal about it.

It’s a sports network anyway. I don’t go there to hear about news around the country or the world. I go there to get away from the other stuff.

Big10 didn’t make a big deal about it; they were chuckling. USA Today and NCAA made a bigger deal about it.

It’s a sports network anyway. I don’t go there to hear about news around the country or the world. I go there to get away from the other stuff.
Remains. My point does. Not a BFD.

Agree not a big deal, also agree it's low-hanging fruit for the sports media "journalists" and any anti-Iowa message boards.
But...
when you're at a game and this situation happens, rule #1 is act like an adult and don't be a dick.

BTN didn’t make it a BFD so to compare what they didn’t do to real BFD goes oppo your point.
Found the middle aged former JUCO backup 1st baseman coaching 10u USSSA who still thinks he might have a shot at playing A and wears a 3/4 sleeve jersey shirt and New Balance turf shoes everywhere so people know he "played ball" guy.

Last edited: