Hawk fan down on luck - looking for tickets!

jmarkhawk

Hey everyone,

I love the hawks and wanna see this team in person
and I would pay for tickets if I could afford them but,
I lost my job 3 weeks ago and I could use some Hawkeye generosity.

With this in mind - I would like to propose a trade + $20

I have a miniature Hawkeye helmet autographed by fmr. players -

LB #40 Mike Klinkenborg
QB #5 Drew Tate
C/G #54 Mike Elgin
RB #21 Albert Young

I just want 2 TIX to iowa/indiana and the helmet + $20 is yours :)

We can trade tix for the helmet +$20 prior to the game as well.....
just let me know!

hey buddy. you posted this already. If I had some extra tickets, I'd give them to you. As it is, I don't have any and will not be making the trip up from Texas. Find a friend who has tickets and is going? Maybe they can take you? ask for an early Christmas or birthday present and get tickets?

I heard there's about 3,000 tickets left for the Indy game. If you wait long enough outside Kinnick, you could probably scalp a ticket for $20....and keep your helmet

Hey everyone,

I love the hawks and wanna see this team in person
and I would pay for tickets if I could afford them but,
I lost my job 3 weeks ago and I could use some Hawkeye generosity.

With this in mind - I would like to propose a trade + $20

I have a miniature Hawkeye helmet autographed by fmr. players -

LB #40 Mike Klinkenborg
QB #5 Drew Tate
C/G #54 Mike Elgin
RB #21 Albert Young

I just want 2 TIX to iowa/indiana and the helmet + $20 is yours :)

We can trade tix for the helmet +$20 prior to the game as well.....
just let me know!

Maybe you should get rid of your internet if your so hard up dude...

If you go to the stadium and stand outside you can find a scalper who is looking to get rid of his tickets. My bro found a guy for the michigan game who had 6 tickets and the game had already kicked off, my brother got 2 tick for 30 bucks. So just wait outside kinnick and you will find some tix for cheap!

If you go to the stadium and stand outside you can find a scalper who is looking to get rid of his tickets. My bro found a guy for the michigan game who had 6 tickets and the game had already kicked off, my brother got 2 tick for 30 bucks. So just wait outside kinnick and you will find some tix for cheap!

Yep...just wait until right up until kickoff and then start to bargain. Eventually it'll get to the point where the seller has to move 'em or eat 'em.

Maybe you should get rid of your internet if your so hard up dude...

There are a million places in most towns that have free wi-fi.

Coffee shops, some restaurants, schools, hotel lobbies.
I supposed your next suggestion is that he sells his computer!

What a jerkwad!

Maybe he goes to a library and logs on. Don't be a dick.

OK how about this then, maybe instead of playing on the internet all day you should go get a job...or if you are on the internet you should only be on Monster.com. Is that weinified enough for you so that no one's feelings get dinged?

OK how about this then, maybe instead of playing on the internet all day you should go get a job...or if you are on the internet you should only be on Monster.com. Is that weinified enough for you so that no one's feelings get dinged?

So then you ARE a dick? Got it.
________
ROLL A JOINT

Last edited:
So then you ARE a dick? Got it.

Or maybe Im just trying to get the guy motivated and your the dick by facilitating his non-jobness...your just helping him scrape by for one week, Im giving this guy the motivation for a lifetime of hawk games...

Last edited:
Or maybe Im just trying to get the guy motivated and your the dick by facilitating his non-jobness...your just helping him scrape by for one week, Im giving this guy the motivation for a lifetime of hawk games...

Non-jobness? Yeah I'm sure he and the rest really appreciate your motivational "methods".
________
Jane

Last edited:

Latest posts