Has anyone seen this video of the Orange Krush?

I'm offended! I want an apology...

Actually the whole process of how they went about this was rather creative! It's too bad we don't have that kind of excitement within our program to even do that on our HOME court.

Yeah it was awesome, unless you were there. They were extremely annoying and I hope our students never act like that. You won't see videos of the stuff they did during the game, but it was pretty tasteless IMO. And the chanting of, "This is our house" at the end of the game pretty much reassured me why I hate all Illannoy fans.

Yeah it was awesome, unless you were there. They were extremely annoying and I hope our students never act like that. You won't see videos of the stuff they did during the game, but it was pretty tasteless IMO. And the chanting of, "This is our house" at the end of the game pretty much reassured me why I hate all Illannoy fans.

Hate to say this... and it might not be the same for you. But i typically find students who go on road trips are annoying for any sport. Now... when you put 160 of them together in one section, you can multiply the annoying factor by 1000.

There is no doubt that they annoyed the fans that were there... regardless, I think it is pretty sweet the way they did it, I agree with a previous poster, I just wish we had that kind of excitement in our program.

Did you notice Barta in the left hand corner of the video? They can him right at the end looking down.

We got pwned, no doubt. Congratulations to them for a slick bit of trickery.

Not much Iowa could do about it with a three-quarters empty house.

Latest posts