Harty on DJK, Moeaki

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
LINK

"We're always trying to figure out how he's (Moeaki) so good," Ballard said. "He's like a God. He's quick off the ball, he plays low and he's probably one of the best blockers of everyone on the team."

we have a very talented group of WRs and i hope teams continue to stack the box because RS will make them pay for it. although he makes a few mistakes, he always comes back with a great play/throw.

T-Mo is on his way to the kind of season most of us have always believed he could have. I hate that he's been SO beaten up in his time here. A healthy 4 year career at Iowa probably would've made him a 1st Round draft pick. I would guess a lot of teams would deem him undraftable based on his long list of football wounds the past 2 1/2 seasons. THAT is a shame...

He is good at blocking. It makes me also that more impressed with #50 on Wisconsin. He left Tony scratching his head on one play. Unbelievable quickness.

The announcers on Saturday said there was a scout from the redskins at Camp Randall looking at 2 TE's. Moeaki's performance had to impress, more so than a certain badger. ;)

As long as Tony can stay healthy from here on out and continue to put up big numbers, he'll be a late 1st or early 2nd round pick. IMHO of course.

Latest posts