Halftime: Iowa 57-27 IL-Springfield. I know only...

iahawk20

an exhibition and IL-Springfield is obviously not a big 10 type team, however some pretty eye opening scoring.

According to Dolph Iowa averaged a tad over 56 points per game ALL of last season. Iowa scored 80 or more twice last season...80 against Prairie View A&M and 82 against South Carolina St. Those are the only two times Iowa scored 80 or more in the previous three seasons.

May leads Iowa with 17 points. Cartwright has looked very solid...Brommer looks like a completely different man and the list goes on! I LOVE what I see, exhibition or not!!

an exhibition and IL-Springfield is obviously not a big 10 type team, however some pretty eye opening scoring.

According to Dolph Iowa averaged a tad over 56 points per game ALL of last season. Iowa scored 80 or more twice last season...80 against Prairie View A&M and 82 against South Carolina St. Those are the only two times Iowa scored 80 or more in the previous three seasons.

May leads Iowa with 17 points. Cartwright has looked very solid...Brommer looks like a completely different man and the list goes on! I LOVE what I see, exhibition or not!!

Couldn't agree more

I went back and counted how many games we scored 57 or less points in a game and it was over 40. I have no expectations this year so I'm just hoping to see some fun basketball. Mission accomplished. It'd be sweet if we could beat some good teams. We'll see what happens.

What a difference from the past few seasons! OUR players being the aggressors! Actually pushing the ball up the floor! Trying to score points with double digits left on the shot clock! I LOVE IT!!!!

Very encouraging! So used to being on the other side of those numbers! Go Hawks!!! Did we even beat an exhibition team by 20 last year?

Latest posts