Greenwood's Status??

If I had to guess I would say no. I don't think anyone with a concussion no matter how slight should play the following week. I am assuming that is his problem.

I havent heard anything on Greenwood's injury, but having suffered six concussions in high school football myself, I would hope they rest him one week. Not looking past Indiana, but this would be a good week to rest him.

There is no way Greenwood/Sandeman play against Indiana........A-Rob -questionable/doubtful and Wegher - probable, IMO!

There is no way Greenwood/Sandeman play against Indiana........A-Rob -questionable/doubtful and Wegher - probable, IMO!

A-Rob -questionable/doubtful

What the HECK happened to Robinson!?! And why did I not see anything during the game? Or hear anything about it since yesterday??! Has there just been too much focus on the positives?

A-Rob -questionable/doubtful

What the HECK happened to Robinson!?! And why did I not see anything during the game? Or hear anything about it since yesterday??! Has there just been too much focus on the positives?

Right towards the end of the game he got his ankle rolled pretty bad. He got tackled from behind, and his leg ended up underneath the defender.

Just based on what I saw last night, I'd sit Sandeman for the rest of the regular season, personally, and Greenwood for sure next week (if not longer). It's not worth the risks for those guys to play.

Someone posted last night that Greenwood's injury was a colar bone. I have absolutley no idea if that has any legs or not but if true that would be a season ender.

Yeah, I heard that too. And if that is the case, he's done. Broken collarbones SUCK - I've been there.

But apparently KF didn't mention anything of the sort on his show tonight, so I'm thinking it was "just" a concussion. He may have even specified "concussion," too, I don't know - didn't see it.

Not saying it isn't true, but that sure didn't look like a collarbone issue when he initially got hit. It was more of a jam-your-head-into-your-shoulders type hit...which I guess I suppose could cause issues for the collarbone.

Hopefully it's "only" a concussion and he can come back when he's 100%.

i didn't think so either but i watched it again today and they had that left arm isolated as they carted him off the field so I'm not ruling it out.

Latest posts