GREEN BAY GAME SUNDAY NOV. 11

Fryowa

Administrator
Does anyone have an idea how much the tickets might run for the Green Bay game November 11?

My buddy and I will be in town from the football game the day before and I thought about grabbing the basketball game too if tickets aren't outrageous. Wasn't sure if they're jacked up because it's a tournament or whether it's just like any other non-con game.

If they jack them up, there will be an empty arena. If you don't mind taking somewhat of a chance, I'd wait and hit up a scalper. There's an older gentleman that works the southeast entrance that usually has good seats and reasonable prices. I would think you could score pretty well for this game.

If they jack them up, there will be an empty arena. If you don't mind taking somewhat of a chance, I'd wait and hit up a scalper. There's an older gentleman that works the southeast entrance that usually has good seats and reasonable prices. I would think you could score pretty well for this game.
yeah, just walk up buy - there will be more of a crowd because of the FB game, but still an easy ticket
Just saw this, thanks for the responses. Are the tourney games typically day or evening? We have a 5 hour drive home and have to work Monday.

Yep you can usually get your choice of seat for these early games too, last year I went to one and had 10th row seats but had to move up higher because the kids were acting up. 3/4 of the arena was empty is seemed