Great win, but............

hawkinarkansas

Going for the win at home the same move you’d make? I was thinking going for OT. Clock may have had some impact, but I’m drawing up a 2.

Going for the win at home the same move you’d make? I was thinking going for OT. Clock may have had some impact, but I’m drawing up a 2.
With Bohannon and not much time for Cook to get to the rim? I take my chances with JoBo every time.

I was thinking the same thing but when I saw it go to JBo at the top you knew it would go down. A nicely designed play by Fran to use Cook as the decoy.

Jordan has been clutch under three minutes in many games. Where as we have seen cook air ball a free throw under a minute.

Options I would have looked Jordan>weiskamp>moss or cook.

Fran said there were options for all 4 guys on the court, but JBo was the first option, but in-bounder was instructed not to force it to him.

With Cook, there was about a 30% chance he would make the layup. Then we still have to win on OT. That's not even factoring in what happens if, God forbid, they foul Cook.

With Bohannon there was about a 95% chance he makes it and we dont need OT. It was the right call.

With Cook, there was about a 30% chance he would make the layup. Then we still have to win on OT. That's not even factoring in what happens if, God forbid, they foul Cook.

With Bohannon there was about a 95% chance he makes it and we dont need OT. It was the right call.
I would have been happy with OT at home. With all the foul trouble Northwestern was in.

I'm happier with how it turned out.

JBo has certainly been clutch, but 95%, feels a touch high.....

I have thought about this tweet after several big wins this year. I think it really puts it in perspective that 18-22 year old kids actually have a better perspetive than us 30-60 year olds bitching on a blog site.

I have thought about this tweet after several big wins this year. I think it really puts it in perspective that 18-22 year old kids actually have a better perspetive than us 30-60 year olds bitching on a blog site.

Especially since we can't do anything but cheer or bitch

Fran said there were multiple options on that set. How NW defended it dictated where Connor went.
Connor is one amazing passer. Especially on out of bounds plays.