Great moments are born from great opportunity. And that's what you have here this afternoon. Official LSU vs Iowa Championship Game Thread

oh i guess Reese was doing the taunting shit to clark earlier in teh game...

but not technical for that.. but for tossing the ball out of bounds yeah.

LSU’s Angel Reese Mocks Caitlin Clark in Final Seconds of National Title Game - Sports Illustrated
Clark talks trash all the time and broke out this taunt in another game. I love watching Caitlin play but the way she handles herself on the court is going to make some people hate her. She’s tough enough to handle it. I agree that she didn’t deserve to get the technical nor should she have been called for her third foul when the defender had her hands all over Caitlin. LSU shot lights out. It’s just their day to celebrate.

This is just horseshit.
One thing, the Hawkeyes are used to the Ink and national acclaim

They have been receiving it all year and especially since the BTT and The Dance

LSU is rather unaccustomed it the HoopLa

If the zebras do their job satisfactorily, the game is ours

If they have free license to slam us around and call touch fouls on us

It will be difficult to win

Go Hawks
Can’t the big ten & other conferences with all the monies hire good officials? LSU shot the ball well but the officials ruin the game .

Clark talks trash all the time and broke out this taunt in another game. I love watching Caitlin play but the way she handles herself on the court is going to make some people hate her. She’s tough enough to handle it. I agree that she didn’t deserve to get the technical nor should she have been called for her third foul when the defender had her hands all over Caitlin. LSU shot lights out. It’s just their day to celebrate.
nah.. nothing even close to the same

Clark never followed another player around taunting them.. Clark doesn't seek out other players.

Her waving her hand over her face as she went to the bench in the louisville game...

not even close to following around another player TWICE to instigate something.

Clark never followed another player around taunting them.. Clark doesn't seek out other players.

Her waving her hand over her face as she went to the bench in the louisville game...

This, exactly!!

here you go.. an explanation from clark earlier..

You are correct in that Reese taunting was much worse. I had not seen the longer version of it and it was definitely way over the line. To Clark’s credit she completely ignored it. She said that she didn’t even notice it.