Gophers kicking off the B10 season tonight

FunkHawk

Banned
A night game at home against UNLV. It should be a great atmosphere. It will be interesting to see if MN can get a little forward momentum going this year. With Iowa trending downward and NW and MSU losing a lot they have an opportunity to wade up into the middle of the pack. Things get easier in a few years when the B10 goes geographic.

UNLV putting a nice drive on minny right now.

Indiana is also playing, up 7-0 on indiana state.

A night game at home against UNLV. It should be a great atmosphere. It will be interesting to see if MN can get a little forward momentum going this year. With Iowa trending downward and NW and MSU losing a lot they have an opportunity to wade up into the middle of the pack. Things get easier in a few years when the B10 goes geographic.

You got a real type of thing goin' down, gettin' down. There's a whole lotta rhythm goin' round. Tear the roof off the sucker!

Welcome, Funk.

Minny is looking bad against UNLV at home.

So far it looks like the Goofers will win the race to the bottom of the Legends.

Meanwhile, Indiana is rolling. 45-7 with 5:00 left in the first half. Holy schmokes.

Hey Woody.

25carr2190.jpg

Int reception for a TD. I don't know that I've ever seen a game with 3 returns for TD's before. I don't know how good UNLV is but Minny sure looks fast, much faster than Iowa.

Minnesota has not been impressive tonight, UNLV has pretty much moved up and down the field on them just haven't been able to finish drives.