Gopher players warning other Athletic Directors? WTF?

this is freaking bizarre!

Ex-Gopher fighting Maturi's methods in coach search | StarTribune.com

Former players also set up a website against Maturi.

Save Gopher Football

I said yesterday on here that Maturi has totally dropped the ball on this hire. He has to be done. You cant screw up hiring a football coach 2 times at a BCS conference school and still keep your job.

Living up in MN it is almost getting to be funny how apathetic their fanbase is. The Vikings are in the midst of a failure of a season, the T-Wolves are terrible and yet there is hardly any talk at all of the coaching search going on. Their fans just dont seem to care when they get this deal done.

I said yesterday on here that Maturi has totally dropped the ball on this hire. He has to be done. You cant screw up hiring a football coach 2 times at a BCS conference school and still keep your job.

Living up in MN it is almost getting to be funny how apathetic their fanbase is. The Vikings are in the midst of a failure of a season, the T-Wolves are terrible and yet there is hardly any talk at all of the coaching search going on. Their fans just dont seem to care when they get this deal done.

Funny thing is that no one knows if he has screwed this up. I have been told no less than 5 times a new coach will be hired....speculation has been wild by the media/fans and I think Maturi has it locked up pretty tightly actually which is why the speculation is so wild.

I would disagree on the coaching search, most gopher fans i know are following it by the hour.

Funny thing is that no one knows if he has screwed this up. I have been told no less than 5 times a new coach will be hired....speculation has been wild by the media/fans and I think Maturi has it locked up pretty tightly actually which is why the speculation is so wild.

I would disagree on the coaching search, most gopher fans i know are following it by the hour.

When you have former players warning other schools about the AD, he has screwed something up. Whenever they do make a hire you will hear the garbage like "Coach _____ was at the top of our list" or "Coach _______ was our #1 candidate from the beginning" from Maturi.

I am confident that Minny will go through another coaching search for its football team in 5 years of less.

And from what I have seen, most Gopher fans are more excited about ice fishing or snowmobiling than this coaching search.

Latest posts