Good Read on CBS Sports

Good read. And it looks like Fran's got some bulletin board material (haha):

"Some tests, and likely at least one loss, are forthcoming; three of the next four come on the road for the Hawkeyes."

Coach said:
It gets more people talking about my players, our players, and I'm happy for them that people are saying that about them because they're the ones that did it. They're the ones that worked extremely hard to take our program from where we were an after thought to being a ranked team. I don't want to shortchange what they've done. But in terms of how I look at it, I really could care less."

I know there's a thread about this presser already, but I love (LOVE) this quote.

This guy is not looking to pad his resume. He's not here for a stepping stone. He showed up to win at this school, with these guys - for the school and for these guys.

Obviously, I realize that this is what he is paid handsomely to do ... but I can't help but respect it.

Good read but I have a problem. I can't stand Seth Davis. I can enjoy this CBS article and still detest Seth Davis. Right?

Makes watching Iowa bball fun again when you're getting nice press from nat'l media outlets. They are an exciting group with some depth. The nat'l media will continue to join in on the admiration for the Iowa boys as they continue to win/play-well with their depth and style.

Latest posts