Good news from Rittenberg and Miller

Good article, thanks for posting

I do think its funny when someone picks Arizona its bad news and when someone picks Iowa its good news....like anyones picks have an impact on the final score

Good article, thanks for posting

I do think its funny when someone picks Arizona its bad news and when someone picks Iowa its good news....like anyones picks have an impact on the final score

that is why i chose the wording the way i did - and also interesting to note all the comments under the 'bad news' article, and 'all' the comments under the good news article!

human nature on display.

that is why i chose the wording the way i did - and also interesting to note all the comments under the 'bad news' article, and 'all' the comments under the good news article!

human nature on display.

I know its great. Lee Sterling and Rob Howe are idiots but these guys from ESPN seem pretty smart!

I can tell it's Friday. I have been telling myself that Iowa is going to win this game because we are the better team but I am getting that feeling in my stomach like I do before every big Iowa game.

But then it is also 8:30 in the morning and it is probably could be heartburn from too much coffee...:mad:

that's why I like the early games...get the games over. Waiting until 8:30 at night will drive me nuts. I won't get anything done tomorrow. I'm glad I quit drinking all those years ago...