Going to the game tonight

A buddy of mine has tickets to the Oklahoma vs ISU game at Hilton. I'm gonna go and I'm more excited to see Tre Young play than any Iowa game I have attended in the last 10 years. That's a sad statement.

Well Iowa hasn't had, or played against, anyone as good as Trae Young in that time period. It's basically getting to watch a much younger Steph Curry.

A buddy of mine has tickets to the Oklahoma vs ISU game at Hilton. I'm gonna go and I'm more excited to see Tre Young play than any Iowa game I have attended in the last 10 years. That's a sad statement.
How is that sad? Trae Young has a legitimate chance to be the first player to lead the country in points and assists and he’s doing it at a P5 school!

On the way to Lincoln now. Hoping for a good Iowa turn out from the west side of Iowa. Go Hawks.

Garza & Cook will need to bring it tonight. Feed the post Hawks!

Solid basketball fans would want to see the very best players no matter where. We went to Hilton to see Wayman Tisdale the other day.....

:cool:

Eff Trae Young he jacks up 50 shots a game.:) I am kidding everyone he is fun to watch.

Latest posts