Go Army Beat Navy!

my grandpa was a sailor, and joked with me that he'd disown me if i ever rooted for army or notre dame.

Yeah I guess I'm not as much going for Navy as I am going against the Army.

I haven't been watching the game that closely, but I don't think I've seen a forward pass yet. They still consider those cheating at the academies?

Yeah I guess I'm not as much going for Navy as I am going against the Army.

I haven't been watching the game that closely, but I don't think I've seen a forward pass yet. They still consider those cheating at the academies?

Are you an Air Force person?

The academies are threatened with UCMJ if they think about throwing the ball.

Are you an Air Force person?

The academies are threatened with UCMJ if they think about throwing the ball.

Marine.

We fall under the department of the Navy, speak the same language and get some of our officers from the USNA so I guess thats why I go for them.

And theres also a pretty big rivalry between the Marines and Army.

All in good fun, lot of great people in all of our services.

Marine.

We fall under the department of the Navy, speak the same language and get some of our officers from the USNA so I guess thats why I go for them.

And theres also a pretty big rivalry between the Marines and Army.

All in good fun, lot of great people in all of our services.

I kind of had the impression since there seems to be a bitter rivalry between the Navy and Marines. I just figured since you are actually one team, it was a given to go for Navy.

One of my favorite movie quotes, "No,I like you navy boys. Whenever we need to go somewhere to fight, you give us a ride."

I kind of had the impression since there seems to be a bitter rivalry between the Navy and Marines. I just figured since you are actually one team, it was a given to go for Navy.

One of my favorite movie quotes, "No,I like you navy boys. Whenever we need to go somewhere to fight, you give us a ride."

Back when my grandpa was a sailor in WWII there was a bigger rivalry between Navy and Marines....now its more Marines and Army it seems.

M.A.R.I.N.E My *** Rides in Navy Equiptment.

Go Army! Heck of a game. Switching back and forth b/w the game and OSU v Kansas ( also a good game).
On a side note, the Nike shoes Army is wearing are cool.

Latest posts