Giants Pwning

Giants are separating guys from the ball, wrapping and tackling, making GB afraid to catch the ball, winning the pile moving game. One team is just way tougher than the other.

It absolutely is. The Giants are outplaying the Packers in every aspect of this game.

You dont win against GB with stats, you win with a lot of points. 10 point lead against an explosive offense like GB is nothing. They put up tons of points very quickly when clicking together.

Outplaying the Packers in every aspect of the first half and only leading by 10= not owning.

As I said, AR is great. He is doing all he can basically single-handedly. But the whole Giants team is far outplaying the Pack. Me thinks some of you are just GB fans or don't understand football much.

You dont win against GB with stats, you win with a lot of points. 10 point lead against an explosive offense like GB is nothing. They put up tons of points very quickly when clicking together.

Outplaying the Packers in every aspect of the first half and only leading by 10= not owning.

Even when the Game is being played in Green Bay?? Interesting.

As I said, AR is great. He is doing all he can basically single-handedly. But the whole Giants team is far outplaying the Pack. Me thinks some of you are just GB fans or don't understand football much.

I hate the packers yet your arrogant posts somehow make me want them to win by 20

Arrogant! Seriously!? Believe me, I don't have a dog in this fight. I am just watching football and stating what I am seeing. If that's arrogance, well...

Arrogant! Seriously!? Believe me, I don't have a dog in this fight. I am just watching football and stating what I am seeing. If that's arrogance, well...

Calling out Packers fans and basically calling them idiots because they dont agree with you...yea I think thats arrogance

Latest posts