GFYS ESPNU

This is what gets me.... the people who are tuned in, are tuned in to watch Iowa vs NW... NOT THIS GAME!!! Why do they think that Iowa and NW fans are interested in watching this game instead of the game that they tuned in for??? I'm so livid!

Glad I'm watching on ESPN3, but you would be just as mad at 7 fouls called on Iowa in 3 minutes than watching the Murray St game.

that reminds me of Auburn vs Clemson a couple years back when they went to OT and I was at front row and the entire bar was screaming when espn decided to interview players while Iowa started off crappy @Arizona.

Called epsn and they gave me the run around. Just pisses me off, pay extra for the U and the what 4 games a year and this is what we get. Told me to take it up with my cable provider. I told the guy at the end of the call to keep kissing Uconns a$$.

Called epsn and they gave me the run around. Just pisses me off, pay extra for the U and the what 4 games a year and this is what we get. Told me to take it up with my cable provider. I told the guy at the end of the call to keep kissing Uconns a$$.
Classy! Hey next time you call tell Chris Berman to take a breath when he talks. Thanks.

Latest posts