Get ready for the ISU love fest this week...

Hawkfromnorwalk

Jantz is having the best game of his career since the Iowa game last year and ISU is showing people how you score on a crappy defense. Central Iowa media is already sporting a chubby just waiting to talk about it and crown Rhoads king of college football in the state.

Of course, it may be true...

Jantz is having the best game of his career since the Iowa game last year and ISU is showing people how you score on a crappy defense. Central Iowa media is already sporting a chubby just waiting to talk about it and crown Rhoads king of college football in the state.

You pretty well summed it up with that last sentence. ISU is the best team in the state this year, and I don't think it's very close at this point.

Jantz started, played like ****, got benched, came back in and played like a poised, composed QB. Hmmmmm. Maybe Kirk should take notes.

Losing to isu is bad enough. Ending the season with a worse record than them is beyond pathetic and is what our program has become.

Of course it's true.

Hell, I can't remember the last time Iowa even beat ISU at a sport that matters.

Yeah it's Alzheimer's, not a long string of wins that will only continue for quite some time. ISU is set to kick our *** for quite some time and it ******* sucks.

Except Barnett is horrible and despite Jantz becoming Joe Montana again for two and a half quarters his receivers tried their best to ruin it. If you think our receivers have butterfingers watch ISUs. Horne alone had like 6 drops. With the two LBs leaving after this year ISU will be subpar again next season.

Except Barnett is horrible and despite Jantz becoming Joe Montana again for two and a half quarters his receivers tried their best to ruin it. If you think our receivers have butterfingers watch ISUs. Horne alone had like 6 drops. With the two LBs leaving after this year ISU will be subpar again next season.

You make it sound like we have something actually coming back next season, not sure what you have been watching. We got Weisman and basically nothing else.

You know A LOT about ISU! Besides Horne, we only had 36 receptions tonight...

I don't give a damn about any ISU love fest. I'm more ****** about the Husker love fest I am doomed to hear, probably until January.

I actually went to this game tonight...and I was more entertained by the lady that was passed out next to me in the stands.

Latest posts