Georgia RB was packin

One of the weapons had a serial number that had been tampered with. Not only is he going to be kicked off the team, but there's a good chance he'll do time.

"2011 SEC freshman of the year"

No way he misses any important games. Having said that, it's hard to point fingers at another conference when we have the OSU and Penn St debacle.

"2011 SEC freshman of the year"

No way he misses any important games. Having said that, it's hard to point fingers at another conference when we have the OSU and Penn St debacle.
Richt and Georgia are a little different than the other SEC teams. Richt has dismissed some very good players. I think this kid will be off the team within a couple of weeks.

Richt and Georgia are a little different than the other SEC teams. Richt has dismissed some very good players. I think this kid will be off the team within a couple of weeks.

I agree with this. If it were Auburn or Alabama he might play until convicted, but not at Georgia. He's as good as gone.

Agreed. This will definitely not be his first strike and these are some VERY serious charges. According to many articles I've read, he failed a drug test last year and has pretty much been in the doghouse from the start. I have a feeling he will be gone.

It's too bad because this kid is a heck of a talent... The kind we generally don't get a chance to sign at Iowa. Seeing how many of these blue chippers act, maybe not having them on your team is not necessarily a bad thing.

I agree with this. If it were Auburn or Alabama he might play until convicted, but not at Georgia. He's as good as gone.

Unfortunately I agree, he's a good back, but at Georgia, he most likely coming back. Georgia has some depth at RB so it should be ok

Richt is the KF of the SEC. Makes sense they would have a RHG. Those Gods can't stand the hubris it takes to run a program the way these guys do it.

Agreed. This will definitely not be his first strike and these are some VERY serious charges. According to many articles I've read, he failed a drug test last year and has pretty much been in the doghouse from the start. I have a feeling he will be gone.

It's too bad because this kid is a heck of a talent... The kind we generally don't get a chance to sign at Iowa. Seeing how many of these blue chippers act, maybe not having them on your team is not necessarily a bad thing.

The kid wouldn't have been eligible had he committed to Iowa.

Can he play basketball, I hear Iowa State likes transfers. The comments on the Georgia coach are correct in that he actually seems to have a set of values that some in the SEC lack. Heck Auburn would play/pay this kid during work releases from prison. Gonna be a hot one down here in Atlanta today at 103 with 106 predicted for Saturday. I am hearing that may break a record for Georgia. I hear it's been a bit dry for you folks in Iowa. I hope you get the rain you need to help the farmers out and my parent's garden in Belle Plaine.

We may need to see if we can recruit him. He may be need to protect the other players from Rodney Coe if he comes to Iowa. Although Coe looked like he had air guns.