Garza's 2nd foul

Iceman

The ref standing on baseline not 5 feet away does not make call.....it's Old Bo who is between half court and team bench....25 feet away who makes call....wtf

The call that killed us the most was the one that got Fran the T. Just an awful call. The one on Murray where he fouled out was a worse call but it ended up not costing us points.

The officiating today was the worst of the season. I haven't complained until today. The first half was the worst.

The calls at the end of games have been killers to make come backs. In the OSU game Perkins get called for a foul on the trap at the half court line. The reversed goal tend call near the end of the Illinois game changed the possible outcome.

My hopes for the regular season have been diminished. Iowa does not have to play with pressure to stay in contention now. It's over. Just work on getting better and peaking down the stretch.

I thought the call was pretty bogus. The "cylinder" call has been made many times this year during Iowa games. How is it not a cylinder violation when Luka can't even turn to the basket?
Especially when you're taught to keep the ball high.

I would love to see an analysis of the last few games centered on how many times Luka has actually been fouled in the act of shooting. How many called, how many committed but not called.
I am not big on blaming officials for losses. But in Luka’s case it appears they could, and should, call a foul on his defender damn near every time he shoots.

We're starting to sound like a certain coach from MSU. Not saying it isn't warranted but lets not be "that fanbase".

When they do finally call fouls it's when it would lead to an easy layup, but they call the foul "on the floor" so it leads to an out of bounds play.

Was the Bohannon layup that was blocked a goaltend? It looked like it live and was all over Twitter, but I never saw it again to be sure.

I thought the call was pretty bogus. The "cylinder" call has been made many times this year during Iowa games. How is it not a cylinder violation when Luka can't even turn to the basket?
The dude put his face where Garzas shoulder was turning to go. Basically you can't do any pivoting in the post is what the refs are saying... It was a horrible call. It wasn't even his elbow that got him I don't think. I think refs aren't used to calling post play these days. Not many do it as much anymore. But if all a guy has to do is bend over so his face is eye level with your shoulder when you spin/pivot into you to draw a foul then Garza is in trouble...

Latest posts