Garza/Kriener

Add Pemsl to that front line next year and you got a scary tough matchup for opponents. Hope Nunge will come in bigger and stronger too. Pemsl, Garza, and Kreiner bring a toughness and attitude I haven’t ever seen at Iowa.

Add Pemsl to that front line next year and you got a scary tough matchup for opponents. Hope Nunge will come in bigger and stronger too. Pemsl, Garza, and Kreiner bring a toughness and attitude I haven’t ever seen at Iowa.
With a Senior PG, Moss and Wieskamp. Man

Kriener has been the Player of the Game

Twice now, in my mind

He is getting more confident each and every game

And fills in for Garza and Cook quite nicely

Savvy player and tough as nails

That’s because, as I’ve said all season, Luka Garza is Iowa’s best player.
Followed by Joe Vice. TC comes in 3rd - Overall and all-around.

Don’t confuse athletic with “best”. Don’t let a highlight steal ur heart. (It already stole a game.)

I'm trying to decide how much Iowa will miss cook if he leaves after this year. They seem to play a lot better as a *team* with cook on the bench and don't feel like they have to feed him the ball all the time.

Plus Garza and kriener have been playing lights out lately...and nunge and pemsl will be coming off redshirts next year.

It's interesting for sure

I'm trying to decide how much Iowa will miss cook if he leaves after this year. They seem to play a lot better as a *team* with cook on the bench and don't feel like they have to feed him the ball all the time.

Plus Garza and kriener have been playing lights out lately...and nunge and pemsl will be coming off redshirts next year.

It's interesting for sure

Hopefully he will be back for his Senior season, along with Moss.

I've said it several times. Garza changes this team's mentality. Now that he's in his second year, I think he's more comfortable leading and affecting everyone else's attitude on the team.

Latest posts