Gary Pinkel is a tool

kmajhawk

Mizzou shoos exercising coeds away from its practice | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo! Sports

As the writer notes:

If the Missouri coaching staff thinks those two girls are going to be a distraction, they have no idea what their team is in for when they visit an SEC stadium. Sundresses as far as the eye can see, people. If anything, coach Gary Pinkel should welcome all coeds into the stadium during practice to run the stairs, jump up and down and cheer, sip mixed drinks in tents with chandeliers, yell "Hotty Toddy," whatever. It would be as much preparation for the SEC as any of the Tigers' on-field drills.

Azx9_55CAAITN-P.jpg

Girls: "Oh, there's a football practice going on here? Oh, we had no idea... just thought we'd run some stairs in the campus stadium. Had no idea there would be possible future millionaire football players watching us bounce up and down..."

Girls: "Oh, there's a football practice going on here? Oh, we had no idea... just thought we'd run some stairs in the campus stadium. Had no idea there would be possible future millionaire football players watching us bounce up and down..."

bingo.

Running is great, and this is not a blanket indictment of runners in general. But there are quite a few that "run to be seen". They choose unnecessarily public venues (sometimes compromising traffic) for their track. It's no accident.

It's actually a great point about preparing them for the atmosphere if an SEC game, with all of those women. I've been to FSU on game day, which is the closest thing to the SEC in my opinion, and it was amazing.

Also, whoever said that these girls do it on purpose, spot on. I mean, they are wearing barely nothing. Maybe it's hot down there, maybe she wants to show off. But who goes for a 'jog' in essentially their underwear. Maybe lots of women wear outfits like this. But imagine this girls' roommate on the way out: "hey I'll see you later, I'm going for a run"

"okay... Aren't you going to put on a shirt?"

One more thing: why dd this story ever get written? And published by such a big news source? It's a joke to me, breaking news from Columbia...

One more thing: why dd this story ever get written? And published by such a big news source? It's a joke to me, breaking news from Columbia...

1) It's August.
2) Virtually everything that can be written about an NCAA team and its upcoming season has been written since spring camp broke.
3) Hot girls.
4) Millions of people will read it.
5) Hot girls.

bingo.

Running is great, and this is not a blanket indictment of runners in general. But there are quite a few that "run to be seen". They choose unnecessarily public venues (sometimes compromising traffic) for their track. It's no accident.

I run to be seen. Of course it's mostly trail running so the only thing seeing me is wildlife, and hopefully not hungry carnivores.

bingo.

google "Charlotte booty loop" and report back with a summary of what you learned :)

Latest posts