Gamethread: IOWA vs MSU

Weather forecast - at kick-off time

54 degrees, 52% humidity, partly sunny, wind out of the south at 12 MPH, chance of precipitation - 0%

Yes. Been up since 4:15am. In Cedar Rapids right now on the way to IC! Starting to get anxious!!
I saw your message on the pad posting thread. Of course I'm up...It's game day baby!!! Hey we even won our opener Last night too. It's great to be a Hawk fan. Have a cool one for me. Are you going to be in Kinnick lot this morn?

I saw your message on the pad posting thread. Of course I'm up...It's game day baby!!! Hey we even won our opener Last night too. It's great to be a Hawk fan. Have a cool one for me. Are you going to be in Kinnick lot this morn?

Yep. I'm about 20 minutes away from my parking spot! I brought my winter hawk coat this time since the forecast last week was the same as today. I ended up freezing my *** off last week but it actually looks like it's going to be excellent fall football weather today. 44 right now and sunny.

Yep. I'm about 20 minutes away from my parking spot! I brought my winter hawk coat this time since the forecast last week was the same as today. I ended up freezing my *** off last week but it actually looks like it's going to be excellent fall football weather today. 44 right now and sunny.
Wish I could have made it there myself today...Have a great time!

GO HAWKS!!!! I wish I could be in beautiful Kinnick Stadium today. Those of you who are, "pump up the volume"!
Those of us who couldn't make it will be doing same around our TVs and radios!
GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I can understand how it would be a weird fan base today. Just have no idea what to expect from this team.

The Hawks really need to put a second strong game together here to make believers.

Latest posts