GAMEDAY

franstheman

How will everyone on here be spending September 1st?

I'll be having a group of friends over for the game and grilling some hotdogs, burgers and steaks and cracking open a few buds. What about you guys?

Dumb move. The game is at SOLDIER Field. If they allowed more than one soldier, it would screw up per-fan ticket revenue!

Orlando, hello.

220px-LarryKingSept10_(cropped).jpg

Bachelor Party

Tailgate Roaming @ Soldier
Iowa v NIU @ Soldier
Dinner @ Zed451
Drinks out @ Clark Street Ale House, Rock Bottom Chicago, ...

Orlando, hello.

220px-LarryKingSept10_(cropped).jpg

Fine, go To "Soldiers" Field. But don't gripe and ask for a refund!

I will be at Wing Shack. Drinking. Eating a pre-packaged, deep-fried-from-a-frozen-state tenderloin. I'll get to see the game.

On a serious note, where are you eating Friday night, Saturday morning and Saturday night?

I would HAVE to go to Lou Malnati's or Gino's East, and either Al's or Mr. Beef for an Italian Beef.

Or are you going high-brow and fancy-like?

Fine, go To "Soldiers" Field. But don't gripe and ask for a refund!

I will be at Wing Shack. Drinking. Eating a pre-packaged, deep-fried-from-a-frozen-state tenderloin. I'll get to see the game.

On a serious note, where are you eating Friday night, Saturday morning and Saturday night?

I would HAVE to go to Lou Malnati's or Gino's East, and either Al's or Mr. Beef for an Italian Beef.

Or are you going high-brow and fancy-like?

I will definitely have a Malnati's pizza while I'm in teh Big Windy. Prolly get a combo too (I like Buona Beef but will grab whatever's close to my hotel). Since I am traveling solo, this will be a low-key (read: boring) weekend for me, other than tailgating & the game.

I will definitely have a Malnati's pizza while I'm in teh Big Windy. Prolly get a combo too (I like Buona Beef but will grab whatever's close to my hotel). Since I am traveling solo, this will be a low-key (read: boring) weekend for me, other than tailgating & the game.

I'd also be tempted to stop in at The Berghoff for some power-drinking...since the food will soak up the alcohol quite nicely.

I'd also be tempted to stop in at The Berghoff for some power-drinking...since the food will soak up the alcohol quite nicely.

I'm only in town Friday morning through Sunday late afternoon, so my objectives are few.
You know I hail from the Chicago-area, right Bob? I mean, I ain't really a "tourist" when I go to illannoy. :rolleyes:

Sipping bourbon...Row 1 Section 105. I will not have to tell anyone to sit down... except maybe Kurt.

Does anybody know how high the wall/1st row is @ Soldier? Will the team be obstructing the view or does it sit taller than the team?

Getting in on Thursday night and going to Ginos East. Friday morning heading to wrigleyville to drink, about noon heading up to a rooftop on Sheffield and drinking more, then going to Merkles or wherever in the area. Saturday morning tailgating

Sipping bourbon...Row 1 Section 105. I will not have to tell anyone to sit down... except maybe Kurt.

Does anybody know how high the wall/1st row is @ Soldier? Will the team be obstructing the view or does it sit taller than the team?

Huh. I will be rather near you (Sec 101).
How do you intend to drink bourbon during the game? You gonna crotch a flask?

Latest posts