Game Report: The Hawkeyes Finally Finish at Iowa State

I believe Luka is now averaging a double-double per game. Entering that rarefied Reggie Evans territory.

I thought Iowa's shot chart was super interesting. The mid-ranged jumper is dead and gone. Iowa shot 5 of them and missed them all. The analytics have spoken

upload_2019-12-12_23-26-48.png

Another fun stat I found...Michael Jacobson went 1-4 against Iowa in his career spanning Nebraska and Iowa State. His only win was a double OT win in Lincoln back in the 16-17 season

Luka double double, five starters in double figures, tough D, hustle, it all came together.

JBo can't even lift up and shoot a layup. He should shut it down and get healthy and strong. We'll miss him but we'll make do.

Great win in a tough place to play. Hawks looked good most of the night. That being said, Iowa State looked mediocre at best. Haliburton has some skill but it seems to fall off after him. I think Hilton magic might be in trouble this year. Time will tell.

Great win in a tough place to play. Hawks looked good most of the night. That being said, Iowa State looked mediocre at best. Haliburton has some skill but it seems to fall off after him. I think Hilton magic might be in trouble this year. Time will tell.
They might be in trouble going forward. Haliburton will leave and who do they have left. They are going to be asking Foster to take on a lot more than I think he will be able to handle. Maybe they have some transfers coming in who knows.

Did ISU fan(s) do something with Dakich last night?
He tweeted at ISU and IA State Patrol on something - got deleted?

Did ISU fan(s) do something with Dakich last night?
He tweeted at ISU and IA State Patrol on something - got deleted?
Some jackass on Twitter bragged about "accidentally" tripping and lowering a shoulder into him, so that might be it.

Latest posts