Game Preview: Iowa-LSU Elite Eight

Should be a blockbuster double header for ESPN Monday night TV ratings should shatter old records for women's basketball. Too bad its not in the final 4.

I see that Iowa is a slight favorite, which surprised me. LSU is a bad match up for Iowa, with a big size advantage. LSU expects to have a big rebounding advantage. Iowa needs to shoot the ball really well or else it will be a struggle for Iowa to win.

thank God this game is on ESPN, the last game on ABC (I am a Dish customer) was SD and in this day and age that is simply unacceptable. Every game I have watched recently on one of the big 3 networks has been in SD. Get with the program and the times! Big games need to be HD or better, whatever that is. If BTN broadcast in SD I would simply quit watching.

thank God this game is on ESPN, the last game on ABC (I am a Dish customer) was SD and in this day and age that is simply unacceptable. Every game I have watched recently on one of the big 3 networks has been in SD. Get with the program and the times! Big games need to be HD or better, whatever that is. If BTN broadcast in SD I would simply quit watching.
This sounds more like a Dish/bandwidth issue. According to Dish's own channel guide, ABC is broadcast in HD. If you're seeing it in SD, maybe your connection wasn't great, or the weather was crappy, and it downgraded the signal to accomodate for that.

I dunno how I'm gonna do this tonight.
At least Saturday I was in the cardiac wing of the hospital. Not for me, and nothing worriesome other than it sucks having both your parents visit the ER and be admitted on the same day. Again, nothing worriesome. But, I figured it was a pretty safe place to watch the game. Fortunately, it wasn't necessary. Tonight, though? I'm thinking I should probably just check myself in and see if I can be admitted for observation.