Game ball?

okeefe4prez

I'd have to go with Guthrie. Heckuva game by him today. Lot of work, changed field position well and his only mistake was on the play where Kurt punted from well inside the 40 and he accidentally put it into the endzone by an inch or two.

I'd have to go with Guthrie. Heckuva game by him today. Lot of work, changed field position well and his only mistake was on the play where Kurt punted from well inside the 40 and he accidentally put it into the endzone by an inch or two.

I would agree with this. Guthrie was maybe the only bright spot on an otherwise very dark day. And really, when the punter is the game MVP, that's not a good sign.

ST coach had the punt team ready to go on the sideline each and every third down. Kudos to him, our punt team was ready to go a very consistent basis.

HA, about midway through the 3rd quarter I was thinking the exact same thing. He was the most excited player on Iowa as well, giving some headbutts after some nice tackles by his coverage unit.

Tough call. Long snapper had quite an afternoon. One was a little high but dead on other than that.

Latest posts