Gabbrt has a cannon of an arm

imported_ankle23

According to Hyde on post game right now! ;)

The commentary made on this board, regarding football knowledge, is many times laughable.

Cannon of an arm, but you could tell he wanted nothing to do with contact from Iowa's D. I'm nit-picking because he threw all over us tonight, some of it by design considering how we play D, but I wonder how he'll respond to the constant pressure and physical beating a QB will take in the NFL.

Cannon of an arm, but you could tell he wanted nothing to do with contact from Iowa's D. I'm nit-picking because he threw all over us tonight, some of it by design considering how we play D, but I wonder how he'll respond to the constant pressure and physical beating a QB will take in the NFL.

Very impressive arm. But when he got pressured, he looked very scared

Most QBs don't like being beaten up. Tom Brady is awesome, but he also has all day to throw most of the time. For Gabbart, it all depends on the situation he's put into. Clearly, he's awesome if allow to stand tall and pick apart a zone D.

Gabbert picked us all around, but for crying out loud, his receivers hardly dropped a pass that was within reach. He was good and we respected him, but he was done once out of the pocket. He succumbed to any pressure quickly. I would not want him to be our QB. He seem to have some big time supporting players and he surely made some big plays, but then, he did throw a couple of bad int's that surely cost them the game. Great college passer, I wonder if he needs more game to make it in the pros.

Latest posts