Freshman Keegan Murray Emerges for Experienced Iowa

Awesome write up, it's funny to see how they were overlooked and trashed by so many, but Fran never wavered and proved to be right. So excited for the future of these two and am going to love watching them play together.

And it’s because of stories like this that I make optimistic posts about Kris...not because they’re twins. It’s because they’re brothers with similar stats and a talented dad. And their coach says Kris isn’t far behind Keegan. If he’s not far behind it’s not a stretch to think a year later he could be as good as this year’s version of Keegan.

And it’s because of stories like this that I make optimistic posts about Kris...not because they’re twins. It’s because they’re brothers with similar stats and a talented dad. And their coach says Kris isn’t far behind Keegan. If he’s not far behind it’s not a stretch to think a year later he could be as good as this year’s version of Keegan.
I think we are in for lots more fun times ahead. From the sample minutes we've seen from Kris, one can see similar athleticism as Keagan. He is going to be good without a doubt. Thinking of those 2 by the time they are juniors, alongside the other grown up young fillies it's gonna be highlight reel basketball from start to finish.

Amazing how good this recruiting class that mustered little excitement may turn out to be.

If Keegan can develop a mid range pull up jump shot, he could be our next All American.

He can shoot the three. I am sure he will be able to shoot the mid ranger. The kid has a lot of natural basketball talent probably learned from his father.

I was one of those stupid doubters, one thing I shouldn't question any more is Fran's eye for talent, it's excellent. I did think this was a legacy offer. Was I ever wrong and never happier to be so. Can't wait to see what Kris can do and having two pairs of brothers playing on the same team is pretty cool. Keegan has the highest basketball IQ I might have ever seen from a freshman.

We'll b finding out later this month.

Latest posts