French announcement date changed

99topdawg

From December 7th to December 9th to give the 3 coaches in-home visits before his announcement. To me, this makes it sound like he hasn't made up his mind, and that he will be announcing next week, but could be nothing more than a soft verbal until he signs in February.

The ND boards think that this is a good thing, because B. Kelly is one that sells some pretty fine snake oil. They seem to think he has the look of a "charmer", while Ferentz has the look of a "serial killer".

hmmmm doesn't this sound awfully similar to a recruit last year and KF decided not to go. Anybody taking bets that KF passes on the In Home?

hmmmm doesn't this sound awfully similar to a recruit last year and KF decided not to go. Anybody taking bets that KF passes on the In Home?
It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't go. Until he actually signs a LOI I wouldn't bank any thing he says.

Wake me up in April so I can watch him run pretty on the track. Nothing about his efforts this fall on the FOOTBALL field scream must get. The longer he takes the less excited I am about his recruitment. For all you Iowa - KF love it or leave it types I'm with your sentiment about French. He'd be a Hawkeye by now if he was pumped to be a Hawkeye.

Latest posts