Fran's Table Kick

Did anyone else see Fran kick the scorer's table after one of Michigan's second-half three pointers? Is there a video of it/was it shown on TV? Hlas said Iowa had called a defense to prevent threes, and Michigan had a wide-open look.

I just got back from the game and was on that side of the floor not too far from it. Funny thing is he did it right in front of Dolph and Bobby. They both looked at each other and laughed.

Did anyone else see Fran kick the scorer's table after one of Michigan's second-half three pointers? Is there a video of it/was it shown on TV? Hlas said Iowa had called a defense to prevent threes, and Michigan had a wide-open look.

not a big deal

I saw him do something by the end of the score table by dolph. It was right after the hawks hit a 3 to go up by 15 or so and mich pushed the ball down fast and the hawks failed to pickup the ball and the shooter.

You could tell fran was hot like he was thinking 'your learn this in grade school bball guys, stop the ball and pick up the ball'.. funny this time as hawks win.

Love the passion, it shows that Fran is a fierce competitor. He's exactly who I want in charge of the Iowa basketball program.

Fran's chair tactic might have motivated the team to play as they did today.....

Would have liked to see Bobby and Dolph's reaction.....

:)

I saw him kick the table today. He really drilled it. It was the scrolling advertisement board. I was really surprised that he did not damage it.

I just got back from the game and was on that side of the floor not too far from it. Funny thing is he did it right in front of Dolph and Bobby. They both looked at each other and laughed.

It's not the first time he's done that, either. Last year, there was at least one time you could hear on the radio broadcast.

So he kicked the table, what is the big deal?

I would rather have a coach doing this and showing some emotion instead of the previous coach sitting in the chair pouting and holding his head in his hands because he can't figure out what to do.

Fran already said he was brought in to Iowa to bring some fire and passion back to the position. He is the true, 100%, total opposite to Lick.

Fran already said he was brought in to Iowa to bring some fire and passion back to the position. He is the true, 100%, total opposite to Lick.

You mean this isn't the way to put a little fire & grit into your team? :rolleyes:

763731844_iPzUD-S-1.jpg

Latest posts