Franco Harris Against Sanctions

ssckelley

This article and the interview he gave on the Dan Patrick show blows my mind.

Franco Harris Argues Against Penn State Sanctions, Still Hoping to Clear Joe Paterno's Name - College Football - NESN.com

These people have not learned nothing and they are still in denial. They have gone as far as to place a couple of people on the board who's goal is to clear Joe Paternos name of any wrong doing. They are still rallying support to fight this!

The NCAA should have given them the death penalty.

So what. It's just his opinion. He wasn't involved in the coverup, so he has no culpability in any of this. You can even argue his steadfast, vocal support of JoePa keeps the issue burning, underscores the delusional perspective of a few, and serves as a reminder to be vigilant and not complacent of conduct like this elsewhere, as well as at PSU.

underscores the delusional perspective of a few,.

It's far more than a few maybe not most but way more than a few. And that is coming from others outside the message board views. Aside from Lavar Arrington I have yet to see another former player come down hard on the cover up. And the letterman's club letter the other day was beyond laughable and truly sad.

underscores the delusional perspective of a few,.

It's far more than a few maybe not most but way more than a few. And that is coming from others outside the message board views. Aside from Lavar Arrington I have yet to see another former player come down hard on the cover up. And the letterman's club letter the other day was beyond laughable and truly sad.

Latest posts