Fran McCaffery Adjusting to More Active Transfer Market

My worry is the transfer portal will turn into a way to build championship teams. The NBA is already like the, players collaborate to build all star teams. Player development will fall by the wayside and fans will lose that connection to players they root for. OTOH I also think players should be able to go where they want. Probably not an easy fix.

My worry is the transfer portal will turn into a way to build championship teams. The NBA is already like the, players collaborate to build all star teams. Player development will fall by the wayside and fans will lose that connection to players they root for. OTOH I also think players should be able to go where they want. Probably not an easy fix.
Watch CM and PM and tell me their shooting form development was good. The transfer portal is one of the best things to ever happen to college sport, especially the players. No more will coaches have leverage over players when the coaches are abusive. Think about the positive changes Iowa football has had to undergo.

About fans, fandom is already shrinking. Not a big deal. Fran may not change how he interacts with refs, but I can guarantee, he will be less likely to act out on players. Think about Izzo. Dude will never grab another player again.

We already have a broken system. Teams like KU and Duke had a strangle hold. I personally like now that they don't.

Watch CM and PM and tell me their shooting form development was good. The transfer portal is one of the best things to ever happen to college sport, especially the players. No more will coaches have leverage over players when the coaches are abusive. Think about the positive changes Iowa football has had to undergo.

About fans, fandom is already shrinking. Not a big deal. Fran may not change how he interacts with refs, but I can guarantee, he will be less likely to act out on players. Think about Izzo. Dude will never grab another player again.

We already have a broken system. Teams like KU and Duke had a strangle hold. I personally like now that they don't.

So you are going to debate me on player development (not just shooting)? There is ZERO player development going on at Iowa under Fran?

I've also wondered why they (CM/PM) have such bad form with a coach for a dad.

So you are going to debate me on player development (not just shooting)? There is ZERO player development going on at Iowa under Fran?
No, just pointing it out. His players oft do have glaring areas lacking in their game though. Guards not able to go both directions. Blocking out with some players majorly missing. Swiping at balls and poking eyes.