Fran just made a new Francon face for himself tonight to add to the collection!

HaydenHawk56

1670811866002.png

file.php

Last edited:
As long as he isn't chocking any women out or punching guys going through the handshake line, I am ok with Francon. This will need to be like Francon Sub Zero - Grumpy Cat

That truly set the bar and, even though it looked like being a bit for the cameras + costing 2 points and a possession, was hilarious.

I've done things to draw trouble to motivate my team. I've done things to draw attention to the officiating.

Generally speaking, it isn't necessary and I always regretted it. I got more mileage out of being professional and kind.

You can send loud and clear messages with a quiet comments. The times I almost got tossed, NO One but the ref and I knew what I said and what I meant. The funniest was when I only meant to say it to those seated by me and it got strangely quiet right at that moment and everyone in the gym heard it. Angriest I've ever heard a ref. He pointed to the door and said, just as quiet...next time.

Everyone has their own style, but it really isn't necessary. Sometimes it seems Fran has lost control of his emotions.

Latest posts